Thursday 16 May 2013

Week 28

So this week was showtime! It finally all pulled together and I couldn't be more proud!
They were all amazing and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I was so happy with everyone's performances and I was lucky that I was conducting because it meant I got to sit out the front with the audience. It was funny seeing the show from the audience's point of view. I had heard all of the jokes and had seen all of the dances loads of times so I was used to them but when I was with the audience and they were all laughing, it made me realise how funny some of the scenes were!
The speeches were the best part for me because, although they were very long, they were really heartfelt and I felt like all of mine and Alex's hard work was appreciated! It was a lot of work and stress and I did wonder why I was doing it in a few rehearsals but in the end, it was definitely worth it! I was very proud of all of the cast and crew, and myself, for pulling it off in the end and it was definitely a great thing to have done, for my own personal development.

No comments:

Post a Comment