Wednesday 15 May 2013

Week 22

On Tuesday, we had the final part of Les Mis for this year; a performance in the National Concert Hall. It was an amazing experience, singing in the biggest concert hall in the country. We were singing in the main auditorium, unlike when I sang with Senior Choir when we sang in the John Field room.
The best part was actually being in our dressing room because I felt like a proper performer, doing my makeup in the massive mirrors with the lights around them and doing sound checks and things like that.
It was incredible and made me want to do loads more performing!
The next morning, we had our mock interviews in school. I love doing that kind of thing and really enjoyed it! However, the interviewer thought I seemed nervous at the beginning and took away some marks for that. I didn't feel nervous at all but I think I came across that way because I was over enthusiastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment