Saturday 26 January 2013

Week 15

This week was pretty hectic, as usual! On the Monday evening, I had the Callbacks for the TY Play, for which I am music director. It was a very long and gruelling process because it took hours and hours to decide on the cast list! Luckily Alex (the director) and I had the help of Joyce, Tommy, Aaron and Simon Blay but it was still extremely difficult to decide!
The next evening was the Senior Carol service. I sang once again with Chamber Choir and I also performed with Senior Choir. We sang 'O Holy Night' and 'Gaudete'.
We had another school trip on the Wednesday to the ice rink in Dundrum. This was brilliant fun, despite my lack of skating skills! We then went into town to see a bilingual play in the Smock Alley Theatre. That evening was a reunion of the cast of Les Mis to watch the video of our performance. It was great fun but I did sink down into my seat when I had to watch myself as the Old Woman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment