Saturday 26 January 2013

Week 14

My trip to Paris didn't slow down my busy schedule and the day I came back to school we were on a trip into the city centre, collecting for the ISPCC. I really enjoyed selling the pieces of holly and I managed to sell all of mine! It was quite a mean feat as I was on Harcourt Street mid-morning which meant there weren't many people around! The Friday was the Junior Carol Service. I was performing at this with Chamber Choir. We performed the Shepherd's Pipe Carol for the Preps, First and Second Years.
I had attended my second Comhairle na nOg meeting this week. I am one of two Wesley delegates for the Dun Laoighare-Rathdown Comhairle. We were discussing the 'lost years' campaign they have been working on. We were discussing the fact that teenagers between the ages of 16-18 are charged adult prices on public transport and in the cinemas, even though they cannot learn the same amount of money as adults.
This week has been quite festive and I am feeling very Christmassy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment